Thursday, May 19, 2011

Litabells Designs is back!

Litabells Designs is back to designing!  I was so excited when I saw on her personal facebook page that she was coming back to designing, I just had to ask her for a spot on her CT - and she said yes! :)  I was a guest for her late last year, and then was asked to stay on, but the next month she retired so I was totally bummed.  Now, she's back and better than ever with an amazing new kit and some older goodies in her new store at The Digi Chick.  Check it out!  Here are a couple pages with what she's released this week.

 Capture the Moment

Credits
Moments kit - Litabells Designs
May Flowers templates - Busy Bee Designs
 Can't See Me
Journaling: You make me smile when you are three. You like to play hide and seek with us, but you constantly give away where you’re hiding because you giggle and shriek. Mommy just has to say “Kaitlyn, where are you? I can’t find you!” and you’ll yell out “I’m hiding!” If you don’t run of and hide when we play you cover your eyes and you’re so silly you think we can’t see you if you cover your eyes. We play along because it’s funny and because you love it when we play along like that. Silly goose, we love you!

Credits:
Spring Blooms - Litabells Designs
Head Start Vol. 2 - Litabells Designs
Font - Kristen ITC

1 comments:

fatmonica said...

What beautiful layouts!I've enjoyed visiting your blog today!