Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The post monster

The post monster ate this post.

You know the one I'm talking about - when you're just about finished your post, you go to hit save and you accidentally hit the wrong button?  Ya, that one. 

I had a HUGE post with all my iNSD scraps on it.  The great (and not so great) thing about Blogger is that it auto-saves your posts for you so you don't have to worry about it.

But when everything gets highlighted and your daughter types over it, and it auto-saves a second later, everything gets lost.

Sigh.

So this post is pretty boring now - I'll have to redo the other one, but I just wanted to post about the post monster - well played, PM, well played.

Post Monster 1 
Trina 0

Til next time...

2 comments:

Carley Hague said...

You are hularious haha....

Sarcastically Bitter said...

That's what happened to my first English essay in first year university. GAH!